A regular contributor to MNN.com, Katherine Butler has written for NPR’s Pacific Swell, EcoSalon.com, Grist.org, CocoEcoMagazine.com, Greenopolis.com and Greenopia.com. Her work has been featured on CNN.com and Forbes.com. She also writes for the small screen, with credits including Disney Channel’s The Replacements and USA’s In Plain Sight.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Scientists may have found link between artificial sweeteners and diabetes
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- 10 cooking staples that can outlast you
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- This clever container home is 'unpacked' to reveal loads more living space