A regular contributor to MNN.com, Katherine Butler has written for NPR’s Pacific Swell, EcoSalon.com, Grist.org, CocoEcoMagazine.com, Greenopolis.com and Greenopia.com. Her work has been featured on CNN.com and Forbes.com. She also writes for the small screen, with credits including Disney Channel’s The Replacements and USA’s In Plain Sight.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- How often do you really need to shower?
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide