A regular contributor to MNN.com, Katherine Butler has written for NPR’s Pacific Swell, EcoSalon.com, Grist.org, CocoEcoMagazine.com, Greenopolis.com and Greenopia.com. Her work has been featured on CNN.com and Forbes.com. She also writes for the small screen, with credits including Disney Channel’s The Replacements and USA’s In Plain Sight.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Charming animation aims to save British hedgehogs
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- 7 health benefits of drinking hot cocoa
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux