A regular contributor to MNN.com, Katherine Butler has written for NPR’s Pacific Swell, EcoSalon.com, Grist.org, CocoEcoMagazine.com, Greenopolis.com and Greenopia.com. Her work has been featured on CNN.com and Forbes.com. She also writes for the small screen, with credits including Disney Channel’s The Replacements and USA’s In Plain Sight.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 10 natural cough remedies