I do a great job of recycling and only have a Kroger-size bag full of garbage each week! Just this week, I've started composting my used tea leaves. Now I need to focus on making my home more energy-efficient. I think I'll start by swapping out my lightbulbs that have not been swapped out yet for CFL's.
kelmaher's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 10 of the smallest homes in the world: A truly eco-abode
- If I fits, I sits: 18 photos that prove cats can get comfortable anywhere
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 4 breastfeeding myths, debunked
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with Cardomom and Hazelnuts: Vegan recipe
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth