I do a great job of recycling and only have a Kroger-size bag full of garbage each week! Just this week, I've started composting my used tea leaves. Now I need to focus on making my home more energy-efficient. I think I'll start by swapping out my lightbulbs that have not been swapped out yet for CFL's.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- How the planets got their names
- 20 Minute DIY jobs that will spruce up your house in no time
- Homemade driveway deicers: We tested it