I do a great job of recycling and only have a Kroger-size bag full of garbage each week! Just this week, I've started composting my used tea leaves. Now I need to focus on making my home more energy-efficient. I think I'll start by swapping out my lightbulbs that have not been swapped out yet for CFL's.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- Dog-friendly beaches: Coastal canines
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- Why is my cat peeing outside the litter box?
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?