Ken Edelstein’s interest in the environment stems from hours of idle thoughts that drifted by while staring at the sky from a reclining position in a canoe. He’s been the editor of Creative Loafing, Atlanta’s alternative newsweekly; an environmental and political reporter for the Columbus (Ga.) Ledger-Enquirer; and the host of a radio talk show. His work, and the articles he's edited, have won more than 40 journalism awards. He blogs on the environment in media and pop culture at MyGreenATL.com.
Ken writes the "Planet Pundit" column for MNN. He can be reached at email@example.com.
Want to stay updated on Ken's columns? Subscribe to his RSS feed.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- When is the best time to buy airplane tickets?
- Bizarre-looking angler fish caught on video for first time
- How to get your child to take a nap
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- The ultimate sweet potato recipe roundup
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- 6 food companies embracing the art of storytelling
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra