Ken Edelstein’s interest in the environment stems from hours of idle thoughts that drifted by while staring at the sky from a reclining position in a canoe. He’s been the editor of Creative Loafing, Atlanta’s alternative newsweekly; an environmental and political reporter for the Columbus (Ga.) Ledger-Enquirer; and the host of a radio talk show. His work, and the articles he's edited, have won more than 40 journalism awards. He blogs on the environment in media and pop culture at MyGreenATL.com.
Ken writes the "Planet Pundit" column for MNN. He can be reached at email@example.com.
Want to stay updated on Ken's columns? Subscribe to his RSS feed.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- How to change your life by decluttering
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What is face blindness?
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- What does your handwriting say about your personality?
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- How to make overnight oats