Ken Edelstein’s interest in the environment stems from hours of idle thoughts that drifted by while staring at the sky from a reclining position in a canoe. He’s been the editor of Creative Loafing, Atlanta’s alternative newsweekly; an environmental and political reporter for the Columbus (Ga.) Ledger-Enquirer; and the host of a radio talk show. His work, and the articles he's edited, have won more than 40 journalism awards. He blogs on the environment in media and pop culture at MyGreenATL.com.
Ken writes the "Planet Pundit" column for MNN. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to stay updated on Ken's columns? Subscribe to his RSS feed.
Ken's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- If I fits, I sits: 18 photos that prove cats can get comfortable anywhere
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 6 unexpected products made from hemp
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- World's first man-made photosynthetic 'leaf' could produce oxygen for astronauts
- Scientists achieve quantum teleportation of data with 100 percent accuracy
- How to garden for bumblebees
- Take a classic road trip on America's longest highway