Ken Edelstein’s interest in the environment stems from hours of idle thoughts that drifted by while staring at the sky from a reclining position in a canoe. He’s been the editor of Creative Loafing, Atlanta’s alternative newsweekly; an environmental and political reporter for the Columbus (Ga.) Ledger-Enquirer; and the host of a radio talk show. His work, and the articles he's edited, have won more than 40 journalism awards. He blogs on the environment in media and pop culture at MyGreenATL.com.
Ken writes the "Planet Pundit" column for MNN. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to stay updated on Ken's columns? Subscribe to his RSS feed.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 7 things you didn't know about prairie dogs
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme
- How to hike with your cat
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- What is the blue hour? Learn about this magic time between daylight and darkness
- What your blood type says about you