JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- How to survive a bear attack
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Bras don't actually work, says French study