Karey graduated in 2006 from Richard Stockton College with her bachelor's degree in biology and several writing awards. She has had several jobs since graduation, including some that focus on restoration and preservation of the Chesapeake Bay. After taking some time off from school to start her career, she is currently working on her master's degree in biology at Towson University. She hopes to create a career that blends public education with animal behavior studies in a zoo setting. In her spare time, Karey enjoys kayaking, reading and spending time with her cat.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are you emotionally intelligent?
- 13 photos of dogs that got invited to the wedding
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Is going 'off-grid' a good idea?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is exploding head syndrome?
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- Facebook's new headquarters are a flash from the past, not a glimpse of the future