Karey graduated in 2006 from Richard Stockton College with her bachelor's degree in biology and several writing awards. She has had several jobs since graduation, including some that focus on restoration and preservation of the Chesapeake Bay. After taking some time off from school to start her career, she is currently working on her master's degree in biology at Towson University. She hopes to create a career that blends public education with animal behavior studies in a zoo setting. In her spare time, Karey enjoys kayaking, reading and spending time with her cat.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- How to prepare your home for these 7 pet personalities
- Giant manta ray briefly dances with surprised diver
- How to get rid of wasps naturally