Karey graduated in 2006 from Richard Stockton College with her bachelor's degree in biology and several writing awards. She has had several jobs since graduation, including some that focus on restoration and preservation of the Chesapeake Bay. After taking some time off from school to start her career, she is currently working on her master's degree in biology at Towson University. She hopes to create a career that blends public education with animal behavior studies in a zoo setting. In her spare time, Karey enjoys kayaking, reading and spending time with her cat.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- Students get better grades when phones are banned
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How one small town became the 'Lavender Capital of North America'