Kimi is a food writer who loves the intersection of food and family and frugality. She creates recipes with that intersection in mind, hoping to help other busy moms who want to keep their families well-fed and food-curious. In addition to writing for MNN.com, she writes the Nourishing Gourmet blog, where you can find more of her simple but delicious recipes.
Kimi's MOST RECENT CONTENT
Tue, Nov 11 2014 at 02:00 PM
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Mark Wedeven struck down by avalanche on Mount Rainier
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- How to make overnight oats
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Graphene contact lenses could give you Predator-vision
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- IKEA's 'Better Shelter' refugee housing units heading to Iraq
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate