Kimi is a food writer who loves the intersection of food and family and frugality. She creates recipes with that intersection in mind, hoping to help other busy moms who want to keep their families well-fed and food-curious. In addition to writing for MNN.com, she writes the Nourishing Gourmet blog, where you can find more of her simple but delicious recipes.
Kimi's MOST RECENT CONTENT
Tue, Nov 11 2014 at 02:00 PM
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How to travel well when you have a 9-to-5 job
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- With Solar Energy Research Center, we're one step closer to making fuel from sunlight and CO2
- Does happiness have a scent?
- Egg-shaped hideaway gives whole new meaning to 'escape pod'