Kimi is a food writer who loves the intersection of food and family and frugality. She creates recipes with that intersection in mind, hoping to help other busy moms who want to keep their families well-fed and food-curious. In addition to writing for MNN.com, she writes the Nourishing Gourmet blog, where you can find more of her simple but delicious recipes.
Kimi's MOST RECENT CONTENT
Tue, Nov 11 2014 at 02:00 PM
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The environmental groups that dominate Facebook
- Newly discovered glass frog looks a lot like Kermit
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- What your blood type says about you
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman