Kimi is a food writer who loves the intersection of food and family and frugality. She creates recipes with that intersection in mind, hoping to help other busy moms who want to keep their families well-fed and food-curious. In addition to writing for MNN.com, she writes the Nourishing Gourmet blog, where you can find more of her simple but delicious recipes.
Kimi's MOST RECENT CONTENT
Tue, Nov 11 2014 at 02:00 PM
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Stunned by Yosemite: A trip that will make you feel alive
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware
- Are you saucing pasta the right way?
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- Calbuco volcano erupts, creates massive ash cloud
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Matt Damon's thriller 'The Martian' to be science-heavy