Kimi is a food writer who loves the intersection of food and family and frugality. She creates recipes with that intersection in mind, hoping to help other busy moms who want to keep their families well-fed and food-curious. In addition to writing for MNN.com, she writes the Nourishing Gourmet blog, where you can find more of her simple but delicious recipes.
Kimi's MOST RECENT CONTENT
Tue, Nov 11 2014 at 02:00 PM
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 12 tips for kicking the refined sugar habit
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 20 uses for leftover fruit and vegetable peels
- 10 health benefits of honey