Kimi is a food writer who loves the intersection of food and family and frugality. She creates recipes with that intersection in mind, hoping to help other busy moms who want to keep their families well-fed and food-curious. In addition to writing for MNN.com, she writes the Nourishing Gourmet blog, where you can find more of her simple but delicious recipes.
Kimi's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- How to hike with your cat
- How to make overnight oats
- 7 foods you can fry an egg in
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- What your blood type says about you