Kimi is a food writer who loves the intersection of food and family and frugality. She creates recipes with that intersection in mind, hoping to help other busy moms who want to keep their families well-fed and food-curious. In addition to writing for MNN.com, she writes the Nourishing Gourmet blog, where you can find more of her simple but delicious recipes.
Kimi's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Does where you go to college matter?
- 80% of sunscreens are useless or harmful, says EWG
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- New remedy helps bats survive white-nose syndrome
- 22 surprising uses for turmeric
- What happens when you switch to only organic foods?
- 'The Voice' winner Sawyer Fredericks is an upstate NY farmer
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth