Kimi is a food writer who loves the intersection of food and family and frugality. She creates recipes with that intersection in mind, hoping to help other busy moms who want to keep their families well-fed and food-curious. In addition to writing for MNN.com, she writes the Nourishing Gourmet blog, where you can find more of her simple but delicious recipes.
Kimi's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- 15 obsolete words we should still be using
- Hippo's ancestor was the size of an overgrown sheep
- Artist's mandala bowls extol magic of superfoods
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.