Kimi is a food writer who loves the intersection of food and family and frugality. She creates recipes with that intersection in mind, hoping to help other busy moms who want to keep their families well-fed and food-curious. In addition to writing for MNN.com, she writes the Nourishing Gourmet blog, where you can find more of her simple but delicious recipes.
Kimi's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- How to hike with your cat
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- What is the blue hour? Learn about this magic time between daylight and darkness
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- What is freezing fog?