Kimi is a food writer who loves the intersection of food and family and frugality. She creates recipes with that intersection in mind, hoping to help other busy moms who want to keep their families well-fed and food-curious. In addition to writing for MNN.com, she writes the Nourishing Gourmet blog, where you can find more of her simple but delicious recipes.
Kimi's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How to see the shortest total lunar eclipse of the century
- Are you emotionally intelligent?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 8 astonishing benefits of walking
- What is exploding head syndrome?
- 13 photos of dogs that got invited to the wedding
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air