Kimi is a food writer who loves the intersection of food and family and frugality. She creates recipes with that intersection in mind, hoping to help other busy moms who want to keep their families well-fed and food-curious. In addition to writing for MNN.com, she writes the Nourishing Gourmet blog, where you can find more of her simple but delicious recipes.
Kimi's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Judge says banned service dog can go back to school
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion