Kimi is a food writer who loves the intersection of food and family and frugality. She creates recipes with that intersection in mind, hoping to help other busy moms who want to keep their families well-fed and food-curious. In addition to writing for MNN.com, she writes the Nourishing Gourmet blog, where you can find more of her simple but delicious recipes.
Kimi's MOST RECENT CONTENT
Mon, Sep 23 2013 at 02:49 PM
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- What is deism?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill
- 11 minimalist nature photos that will leave you speechless
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 80% of sunscreens are useless or harmful, says EWG
- What your blood type says about you
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth