Kimi is a food writer who loves the intersection of food and family and frugality. She creates recipes with that intersection in mind, hoping to help other busy moms who want to keep their families well-fed and food-curious. In addition to writing for MNN.com, she writes the Nourishing Gourmet blog, where you can find more of her simple but delicious recipes.
Kimi's MOST RECENT CONTENT
Wed, Aug 28 2013 at 06:16 PM
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are you emotionally intelligent?
- 13 photos of dogs that got invited to the wedding
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Is going 'off-grid' a good idea?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is exploding head syndrome?
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- Facebook's new headquarters are a flash from the past, not a glimpse of the future