Kimi is a food writer who loves the intersection of food and family and frugality. She creates recipes with that intersection in mind, hoping to help other busy moms who want to keep their families well-fed and food-curious. In addition to writing for MNN.com, she writes the Nourishing Gourmet blog, where you can find more of her simple but delicious recipes.
Kimi's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Egg-shaped hideaway gives whole new meaning to 'escape pod'
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- Madagascar's panther chameleon is really 11 separate species
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Cow poop-powered bus breaks speed record in the U.K.
- Epsom salt bath: Why it's so good for you
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- Nuclear energy: Good or bad?