Kimi is a food writer who loves the intersection of food and family and frugality. She creates recipes with that intersection in mind, hoping to help other busy moms who want to keep their families well-fed and food-curious. In addition to writing for MNN.com, she writes the Nourishing Gourmet blog, where you can find more of her simple but delicious recipes.
Kimi's MOST RECENT CONTENT
Fri, Jul 25 2014 at 03:15 PM
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 10 of the hottest places on Earth: Sizzling
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 80% of sunscreens are useless or harmful, says EWG
- Egg-shaped hideaway gives whole new meaning to 'escape pod'
- The 10 scariest roller coasters in the world