Kasey is a senior at Connecticut College where she is a double major in Environmental Studies and East Asian Studies. She has been an editor and staff writer for Connecticut College’s newspaper, The College Voice and is currently the president of Connecticut College's Asian American Student Association. She is also involved with campus organizations focused on spreading environmental awareness and education. Kasey has dabbled in various aspects of the media industry, working for Columbia Pictures and Time Out New York magazine. Recently, she volunteered with Friends of Nature, a grassroots environmental NGO in Beijing, China, where she studied Chinese and environmental issues. Kasey aspires to be a travel journalist or use her creative skills by working in marketing. She enjoys reading, writing, playing tennis, traveling and exploring the outdoors with friends.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists