Kasey is a senior at Connecticut College where she is a double major in Environmental Studies and East Asian Studies. She has been an editor and staff writer for Connecticut College’s newspaper, The College Voice and is currently the president of Connecticut College's Asian American Student Association. She is also involved with campus organizations focused on spreading environmental awareness and education. Kasey has dabbled in various aspects of the media industry, working for Columbia Pictures and Time Out New York magazine. Recently, she volunteered with Friends of Nature, a grassroots environmental NGO in Beijing, China, where she studied Chinese and environmental issues. Kasey aspires to be a travel journalist or use her creative skills by working in marketing. She enjoys reading, writing, playing tennis, traveling and exploring the outdoors with friends.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guns really do change the way you think
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Alpine cable car is converted into high altitude Airbnb listing
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- How often do you really need to shower?