Kasey is a senior at Connecticut College where she is a double major in Environmental Studies and East Asian Studies. She has been an editor and staff writer for Connecticut College’s newspaper, The College Voice and is currently the president of Connecticut College's Asian American Student Association. She is also involved with campus organizations focused on spreading environmental awareness and education. Kasey has dabbled in various aspects of the media industry, working for Columbia Pictures and Time Out New York magazine. Recently, she volunteered with Friends of Nature, a grassroots environmental NGO in Beijing, China, where she studied Chinese and environmental issues. Kasey aspires to be a travel journalist or use her creative skills by working in marketing. She enjoys reading, writing, playing tennis, traveling and exploring the outdoors with friends.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Take a walk through a floating flower garden
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- How to put out a fire using nothing but sound