No family to speak of, few social friends. In my former life BI (before injured), had active healthy life. Retired from health care & research professions due to some physical limitations.
Always been an environmental, nature, healthy food, regular aerobic exercise and conservationist person. I'm not a fanatic or radical, though. Just a conscientious person trying to do what seems good. I already do all the "Green Goal" suggestions.
Trying to connect with others who may be in a similar position or have similar interests.
kmcass' MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What's a Twike? It's half-bike, half-electric car
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What do you call this baby animal?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth