No family to speak of, few social friends. In my former life BI (before injured), had active healthy life. Retired from health care & research professions due to some physical limitations.
Always been an environmental, nature, healthy food, regular aerobic exercise and conservationist person. I'm not a fanatic or radical, though. Just a conscientious person trying to do what seems good. I already do all the "Green Goal" suggestions.
Trying to connect with others who may be in a similar position or have similar interests.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Photographers snap Siding Spring comet buzzing Mars
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 5 ways you can help pit bulls (and 1 involves extremely cute puppy photos)