No family to speak of, few social friends. In my former life BI (before injured), had active healthy life. Retired from health care & research professions due to some physical limitations.
Always been an environmental, nature, healthy food, regular aerobic exercise and conservationist person. I'm not a fanatic or radical, though. Just a conscientious person trying to do what seems good. I already do all the "Green Goal" suggestions.
Trying to connect with others who may be in a similar position or have similar interests.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 5 businesses embracing the cargo bike
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- The experts' secrets to getting organized
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- What does your handwriting say about your personality?