No family to speak of, few social friends. In my former life BI (before injured), had active healthy life. Retired from health care & research professions due to some physical limitations.
Always been an environmental, nature, healthy food, regular aerobic exercise and conservationist person. I'm not a fanatic or radical, though. Just a conscientious person trying to do what seems good. I already do all the "Green Goal" suggestions.
Trying to connect with others who may be in a similar position or have similar interests.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- Vivid ocean animals come alive in eerie new video
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear