No family to speak of, few social friends. In my former life BI (before injured), had active healthy life. Retired from health care & research professions due to some physical limitations.
Always been an environmental, nature, healthy food, regular aerobic exercise and conservationist person. I'm not a fanatic or radical, though. Just a conscientious person trying to do what seems good. I already do all the "Green Goal" suggestions.
Trying to connect with others who may be in a similar position or have similar interests.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- The diet Whoopi Goldberg embraced to lose 35 pounds
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- Oatmeal nutrition facts
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens