Kathleen Riley-Daniels has been working for animals both domestic and wild, the conservation of endangered species and ecosystems since she was a child. She is a Master Naturalist, and lectures on dogs, horses, wildlife, ecology and conservation to audiences across the United States.
Kathleen has Bachelor of Arts degrees in Marketing and Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas and firmly believes that through education and awareness, the natural resources, wildlife and ecosystems that make up our planet will be conserved and preserved for future generations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Giant manta ray briefly dances with surprised diver
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- Newborn leopard cub can't keep his eyes open
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- It's time to smash the 'crazy cat lady' stereotype