Kathleen Riley-Daniels has been working for animals both domestic and wild, the conservation of endangered species and ecosystems since she was a child. She is a Master Naturalist, and lectures on dogs, horses, wildlife, ecology and conservation to audiences across the United States.
Kathleen has Bachelor of Arts degrees in Marketing and Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas and firmly believes that through education and awareness, the natural resources, wildlife and ecosystems that make up our planet will be conserved and preserved for future generations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 'In Search of Lost Frogs': Photographer rescues frogs from oblivion
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 114,000 pounds of trash found at uninhabited islands
- What your blood type says about you
- New miracle pill can completely eradicate cancer, set for human trials