Kathleen Riley-Daniels has been working for animals both domestic and wild, the conservation of endangered species and ecosystems since she was a child. She is a Master Naturalist, and lectures on dogs, horses, wildlife, ecology and conservation to audiences across the United States.
Kathleen has Bachelor of Arts degrees in Marketing and Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas and firmly believes that through education and awareness, the natural resources, wildlife and ecosystems that make up our planet will be conserved and preserved for future generations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to give a cat a pill
- America's favorite place to go to the bathroom is at a botanical garden in Pennsylvania
- Meet 7 new endangered species on the IUCN Red List
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- CDC finds that some heavy drinkers aren't alcoholics
- Why are some people colder than others?
- Meet Honey Bee, the blind rescue cat that loves to hike