Kathleen Riley-Daniels has been working for animals both domestic and wild, the conservation of endangered species and ecosystems since she was a child. She is a Master Naturalist, and lectures on dogs, horses, wildlife, ecology and conservation to audiences across the United States.
Kathleen has Bachelor of Arts degrees in Marketing and Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas and firmly believes that through education and awareness, the natural resources, wildlife and ecosystems that make up our planet will be conserved and preserved for future generations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Why mindfulness? A case for detached awareness
- Living cheap is the new green
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What is mindfulness?