Kathleen Riley-Daniels has been working for animals both domestic and wild, the conservation of endangered species and ecosystems since she was a child. She is a Master Naturalist, and lectures on dogs, horses, wildlife, ecology and conservation to audiences across the United States.
Kathleen has Bachelor of Arts degrees in Marketing and Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas and firmly believes that through education and awareness, the natural resources, wildlife and ecosystems that make up our planet will be conserved and preserved for future generations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- De-icing dilemma: Do streets need salt?
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- How to stop (some) drones from flying over your house
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.