Kathleen Riley-Daniels has been working for animals both domestic and wild, the conservation of endangered species and ecosystems since she was a child. She is a Master Naturalist, and lectures on dogs, horses, wildlife, ecology and conservation to audiences across the United States.
Kathleen has Bachelor of Arts degrees in Marketing and Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas and firmly believes that through education and awareness, the natural resources, wildlife and ecosystems that make up our planet will be conserved and preserved for future generations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- Things cats do that would be weird if humans did them
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- What to pack for a hike: 10 essential items