Kathleen Riley-Daniels has been working for animals both domestic and wild, the conservation of endangered species and ecosystems since she was a child. She is a Master Naturalist, and lectures on dogs, horses, wildlife, ecology and conservation to audiences across the United States.
Kathleen has Bachelor of Arts degrees in Marketing and Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas and firmly believes that through education and awareness, the natural resources, wildlife and ecosystems that make up our planet will be conserved and preserved for future generations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- 5 quotes about stars that will make you eager to gaze at the night sky
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- 7 inspiring, badass women
- 'Under the Dome' air pollution documentary turns viral sensation
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 50 insane facts about the eye