Kathleen Riley-Daniels has been working for animals both domestic and wild, the conservation of endangered species and ecosystems since she was a child. She is a Master Naturalist, and lectures on dogs, horses, wildlife, ecology and conservation to audiences across the United States.
Kathleen has Bachelor of Arts degrees in Marketing and Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas and firmly believes that through education and awareness, the natural resources, wildlife and ecosystems that make up our planet will be conserved and preserved for future generations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Baked Polenta with Roasted Vegetables: Recipe
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux