Kathleen Riley-Daniels has been working for animals both domestic and wild, the conservation of endangered species and ecosystems since she was a child. She is a Master Naturalist, and lectures on dogs, horses, wildlife, ecology and conservation to audiences across the United States.
Kathleen has Bachelor of Arts degrees in Marketing and Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas and firmly believes that through education and awareness, the natural resources, wildlife and ecosystems that make up our planet will be conserved and preserved for future generations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Don't toss that overripe avocado! 7 ways to salvage it
- 15 obsolete words we should still be using
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 models the car lots can't give away
- Strange and surprising facts about how animals sleep
- 'Small is Beautiful' casts honest, often heartbreaking light on tiny house movement
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a walk through time
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 core stability exercises that aren't crunches
- More trees than there were 100 years ago? It's true!