Kathleen Riley-Daniels has been working for animals both domestic and wild, the conservation of endangered species and ecosystems since she was a child. She is a Master Naturalist, and lectures on dogs, horses, wildlife, ecology and conservation to audiences across the United States.
Kathleen has Bachelor of Arts degrees in Marketing and Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas and firmly believes that through education and awareness, the natural resources, wildlife and ecosystems that make up our planet will be conserved and preserved for future generations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- How to hike with your cat