Kathleen Riley-Daniels has been working for animals both domestic and wild, the conservation of endangered species and ecosystems since she was a child. She is a Master Naturalist, and lectures on dogs, horses, wildlife, ecology and conservation to audiences across the United States.
Kathleen has Bachelor of Arts degrees in Marketing and Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas and firmly believes that through education and awareness, the natural resources, wildlife and ecosystems that make up our planet will be conserved and preserved for future generations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your sleep position says about you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Beautiful moment: 100-year-old woman sees ocean for the first time
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux