Kathleen Riley-Daniels has been working for animals both domestic and wild, the conservation of endangered species and ecosystems since she was a child. She is a Master Naturalist, and lectures on dogs, horses, wildlife, ecology and conservation to audiences across the United States.
Kathleen has Bachelor of Arts degrees in Marketing and Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas and firmly believes that through education and awareness, the natural resources, wildlife and ecosystems that make up our planet will be conserved and preserved for future generations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Ancient Europeans were lactose intolerant for thousands of years
- 7 things your mouth can reveal about your health
- Your zombie-proof log cabin has arrived
- What your feet say about your health
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux