Kathleen Riley-Daniels has been working for animals both domestic and wild, the conservation of endangered species and ecosystems since she was a child. She is a Master Naturalist, and lectures on dogs, horses, wildlife, ecology and conservation to audiences across the United States.
Kathleen has Bachelor of Arts degrees in Marketing and Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas and firmly believes that through education and awareness, the natural resources, wildlife and ecosystems that make up our planet will be conserved and preserved for future generations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 20 uses for leftover fruit and vegetable peels
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good