Kathleen Riley-Daniels has been working for animals both domestic and wild, the conservation of endangered species and ecosystems since she was a child. She is a Master Naturalist, and lectures on dogs, horses, wildlife, ecology and conservation to audiences across the United States.
Kathleen has Bachelor of Arts degrees in Marketing and Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas and firmly believes that through education and awareness, the natural resources, wildlife and ecosystems that make up our planet will be conserved and preserved for future generations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- 11 things dog owners should never say