Kathleen Riley-Daniels has been working for animals both domestic and wild, the conservation of endangered species and ecosystems since she was a child. She is a Master Naturalist, and lectures on dogs, horses, wildlife, ecology and conservation to audiences across the United States.
Kathleen has Bachelor of Arts degrees in Marketing and Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas and firmly believes that through education and awareness, the natural resources, wildlife and ecosystems that make up our planet will be conserved and preserved for future generations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- Watch: A forest year
- How to see the Orionid meteor shower at its peak
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid