Kathleen Riley-Daniels has been working for animals both domestic and wild, the conservation of endangered species and ecosystems since she was a child. She is a Master Naturalist, and lectures on dogs, horses, wildlife, ecology and conservation to audiences across the United States.
Kathleen has Bachelor of Arts degrees in Marketing and Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas and firmly believes that through education and awareness, the natural resources, wildlife and ecosystems that make up our planet will be conserved and preserved for future generations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- How to hike with your cat
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- What is freezing fog?
- Newborn orca calves make waves in Pacific Northwest
- 7 signs we are too dependent on technology
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live