I'm currently a SAHM with two boys born Aug 2006 and Aug 2008. We live in KS in a meduim size town for the state. Which translates to small for those from largely poulated areas. My current interests, besides eco-friendly, sutainable living, are knitting, sewing, and golf, as well issues surrounding parenting, breastfeeding and peace and justice. Offically, my journy to a more sutainable lifestyle only recently started. Although there are many aspects of green living that I was brought up doing without even thinking about them in terms of being "green." I truly feel there is more to be done.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How to stop a cold before it starts
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- British farmer ordered to demolish clandestine castle house
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- How often do you really need to shower?