I'm currently a SAHM with two boys born Aug 2006 and Aug 2008. We live in KS in a meduim size town for the state. Which translates to small for those from largely poulated areas. My current interests, besides eco-friendly, sutainable living, are knitting, sewing, and golf, as well issues surrounding parenting, breastfeeding and peace and justice. Offically, my journy to a more sutainable lifestyle only recently started. Although there are many aspects of green living that I was brought up doing without even thinking about them in terms of being "green." I truly feel there is more to be done.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill
- Is this the flag of planet Earth we'll plant on Mars?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- What is deism?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?