I'm currently a SAHM with two boys born Aug 2006 and Aug 2008. We live in KS in a meduim size town for the state. Which translates to small for those from largely poulated areas. My current interests, besides eco-friendly, sutainable living, are knitting, sewing, and golf, as well issues surrounding parenting, breastfeeding and peace and justice. Offically, my journy to a more sutainable lifestyle only recently started. Although there are many aspects of green living that I was brought up doing without even thinking about them in terms of being "green." I truly feel there is more to be done.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why do cats love boxes so much?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Fireflies turn dusk to disco in dazzling time-lapse video
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Elephant smashes house, then saves crying baby
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth