I'm currently a SAHM with two boys born Aug 2006 and Aug 2008. We live in KS in a meduim size town for the state. Which translates to small for those from largely poulated areas. My current interests, besides eco-friendly, sutainable living, are knitting, sewing, and golf, as well issues surrounding parenting, breastfeeding and peace and justice. Offically, my journy to a more sutainable lifestyle only recently started. Although there are many aspects of green living that I was brought up doing without even thinking about them in terms of being "green." I truly feel there is more to be done.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 'Under the Dome' air pollution documentary turns viral sensation
- How to change your life by decluttering
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 7 inspiring, badass women