I'm currently a SAHM with two boys born Aug 2006 and Aug 2008. We live in KS in a meduim size town for the state. Which translates to small for those from largely poulated areas. My current interests, besides eco-friendly, sutainable living, are knitting, sewing, and golf, as well issues surrounding parenting, breastfeeding and peace and justice. Offically, my journy to a more sutainable lifestyle only recently started. Although there are many aspects of green living that I was brought up doing without even thinking about them in terms of being "green." I truly feel there is more to be done.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Guns really do change the way you think
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- Small fridges make good cities, healthier people
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- Why reading fiction makes you a better person