Kelly Rossiter has written more than 1,200 recipe posts for Discovery sites TreeHugger, Planet Green, and Parentables since 2005.
She lives in Toronto, Canada and is the mother of two adult children. Kelly's other "job" is studying classical piano. When not working or cooking, she can be found with her head in a book.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to make kefir (and what it is, if you don't know)
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 10 natural cough remedies