Kelly Rossiter has written more than 1,200 recipe posts for Discovery sites TreeHugger, Planet Green, and Parentables since 2005.
She lives in Toronto, Canada and is the mother of two adult children. Kelly's other "job" is studying classical piano. When not working or cooking, she can be found with her head in a book.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 5 quotes about stars that will make you eager to gaze at the night sky
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 7 inspiring, badass women
- Town featured in 'Walking Dead' for sale on eBay