Kelly Rossiter has written more than 1,200 recipe posts for Discovery sites TreeHugger, Planet Green, and Parentables since 2005.
She lives in Toronto, Canada and is the mother of two adult children. Kelly's other "job" is studying classical piano. When not working or cooking, she can be found with her head in a book.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Global warming pause caused by cooler Pacific Ocean
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is freezing fog?
- This woman sees more than 2 colors in 'the dress'
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux