Kelly Rossiter has written more than 1,200 recipe posts for Discovery sites TreeHugger, Planet Green, and Parentables since 2005.
She lives in Toronto, Canada and is the mother of two adult children. Kelly's other "job" is studying classical piano. When not working or cooking, she can be found with her head in a book.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Giant lost: World's largest earwig declared extinct
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- Conceptual photographer pays homage to the mysterious work of Costica Acsinte
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- How often do you really need to shower?
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet