Kristina Sandi is a graduate of West Virginia University where she studied anthropology/sociology and ecotourism. She believes that by traveling responsibly, we can see the world without negatively impacting the environment and communities that we visit. She feels that tourism can become a platform on which we can present ideas of environmental conservation and appreciation. Kristina recently left West Virginia for Salt Lake City, Utah, in order to enjoy the region's famously snowy winters and beautiful scenery. She plans to continue the study of sustainability and eco-travel, in the Wasatch Mountains, that she began in Appalachia. She hopes that through her travels and writing, she can teach the people around her to love and appreciate the natural environment as much as she does.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Have lower back pain? You might be part chimp
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 12 commands every dog should know
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Dog that looks like Steve Buscemi seeks forever home
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared