Kristina Sandi is a graduate of West Virginia University where she studied anthropology/sociology and ecotourism. She believes that by traveling responsibly, we can see the world without negatively impacting the environment and communities that we visit. She feels that tourism can become a platform on which we can present ideas of environmental conservation and appreciation. Kristina recently left West Virginia for Salt Lake City, Utah, in order to enjoy the region's famously snowy winters and beautiful scenery. She plans to continue the study of sustainability and eco-travel, in the Wasatch Mountains, that she began in Appalachia. She hopes that through her travels and writing, she can teach the people around her to love and appreciate the natural environment as much as she does.
Kristina's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- Why you have to pee in the middle of the night
- 5 invasive plants to keep out of your garden
- 30 of the most beautiful places in the world
- 8 ways to overcome emotional eating
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- This herd of wild elephants enjoys a stroll through a hotel lobby