Kristina Sandi is a graduate of West Virginia University where she studied anthropology/sociology and ecotourism. She believes that by traveling responsibly, we can see the world without negatively impacting the environment and communities that we visit. She feels that tourism can become a platform on which we can present ideas of environmental conservation and appreciation. Kristina recently left West Virginia for Salt Lake City, Utah, in order to enjoy the region's famously snowy winters and beautiful scenery. She plans to continue the study of sustainability and eco-travel, in the Wasatch Mountains, that she began in Appalachia. She hopes that through her travels and writing, she can teach the people around her to love and appreciate the natural environment as much as she does.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- What is deism?
- 11 minimalist nature photos that will leave you speechless
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world
- What happens when you switch to only organic foods?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?