Kristina Sandi is a graduate of West Virginia University where she studied anthropology/sociology and ecotourism. She believes that by traveling responsibly, we can see the world without negatively impacting the environment and communities that we visit. She feels that tourism can become a platform on which we can present ideas of environmental conservation and appreciation. Kristina recently left West Virginia for Salt Lake City, Utah, in order to enjoy the region's famously snowy winters and beautiful scenery. She plans to continue the study of sustainability and eco-travel, in the Wasatch Mountains, that she began in Appalachia. She hopes that through her travels and writing, she can teach the people around her to love and appreciate the natural environment as much as she does.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 obsolete words we should still be using
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 models the car lots can't give away
- 'Small is Beautiful' casts honest, often heartbreaking light on tiny house movement
- Strange and surprising facts about how animals sleep
- Don't toss that overripe avocado! 7 ways to salvage it
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a walk through time
- 7 core stability exercises that aren't crunches
- More trees than there were 100 years ago? It's true!
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth