Kristina Sandi is a graduate of West Virginia University where she studied anthropology/sociology and ecotourism. She believes that by traveling responsibly, we can see the world without negatively impacting the environment and communities that we visit. She feels that tourism can become a platform on which we can present ideas of environmental conservation and appreciation. Kristina recently left West Virginia for Salt Lake City, Utah, in order to enjoy the region's famously snowy winters and beautiful scenery. She plans to continue the study of sustainability and eco-travel, in the Wasatch Mountains, that she began in Appalachia. She hopes that through her travels and writing, she can teach the people around her to love and appreciate the natural environment as much as she does.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What your blood type says about you
- Stunned by Yosemite: A trip that will make you feel alive