Katie Wickersham is a sophomore at Seattle Preparatory School. Much of the time you can find her on the court playing volleyball — she was the starting middle blocker for her team that placed fourth in the state in fall 2009. She also plays select volleyball most of the remainder of the year. She loves to paint and loves all animals, especially her two dogs and two cats. She enjoys outdoor activities, such as camping, backpacking and kayaking.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure