Katie Wickersham is a sophomore at Seattle Preparatory School. Much of the time you can find her on the court playing volleyball — she was the starting middle blocker for her team that placed fourth in the state in fall 2009. She also plays select volleyball most of the remainder of the year. She loves to paint and loves all animals, especially her two dogs and two cats. She enjoys outdoor activities, such as camping, backpacking and kayaking.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 50 reasons to get excited about toast
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Does happiness have a scent?
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air