Katie Wickersham is a sophomore at Seattle Preparatory School. Much of the time you can find her on the court playing volleyball — she was the starting middle blocker for her team that placed fourth in the state in fall 2009. She also plays select volleyball most of the remainder of the year. She loves to paint and loves all animals, especially her two dogs and two cats. She enjoys outdoor activities, such as camping, backpacking and kayaking.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Guns really do change the way you think
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- Small fridges make good cities, healthier people
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- Why reading fiction makes you a better person