Katie Wickersham is a sophomore at Seattle Preparatory School. Much of the time you can find her on the court playing volleyball — she was the starting middle blocker for her team that placed fourth in the state in fall 2009. She also plays select volleyball most of the remainder of the year. She loves to paint and loves all animals, especially her two dogs and two cats. She enjoys outdoor activities, such as camping, backpacking and kayaking.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 'Small is Beautiful' casts honest, often heartbreaking light on tiny house movement
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Should you shave your dog for summer?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- World's Best Vegan Guacamole: Recipe
- California welcomes its first edible cricket farm
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Wild sperm whale mimics diver