I am an environmental consultant with 20+ years experience in environmental chemistry and policy. I have a passion for educating the public about reducing personal exposure to environmental toxics and transforming production to sustainable, nontoxic models. More info is available at my website (www.clear-current.com), blog (laurelstandley.wordpress.com) and twitter (@Laurel_Standley). I look forward to joining this group for amazing and inspiration ideas to green our world.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 inspiring, badass women
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- How to change your life by decluttering