JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- 5 quotes about stars that will make you eager to gaze at the night sky
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- 7 inspiring, badass women
- 'Under the Dome' air pollution documentary turns viral sensation
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 50 insane facts about the eye