Lily Berthold-Bond is currently a sophomore at Tufts University, majoring in English and minoring in music. Having grown up in a chemical-free zone because of her mother’s sensitivity, she has come to embrace the green lifestyle and hopes to share its possibilities with the rest of her generation. Lily wrote “The Adventures of Green Girl,” consistently one of the most popular blogs on care2.com, about green living in college. She is currently working on writing green music with a guitarist friend who shares her vision and mission.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 obsolete words we should still be using
- Strange and surprising facts about how animals sleep
- Don't toss that overripe avocado! 7 ways to salvage it
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Stars of nostalgic childhood photo series gain a new cast member (and a brother)
- 'Small is Beautiful' casts honest, often heartbreaking light on tiny house movement
- 10 models the car lots can't give away
- More trees than there were 100 years ago? It's true!
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth