Lily Berthold-Bond is currently a sophomore at Tufts University, majoring in English and minoring in music. Having grown up in a chemical-free zone because of her mother’s sensitivity, she has come to embrace the green lifestyle and hopes to share its possibilities with the rest of her generation. Lily wrote “The Adventures of Green Girl,” consistently one of the most popular blogs on care2.com, about green living in college. She is currently working on writing green music with a guitarist friend who shares her vision and mission.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- 50 insane facts about the eye
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- DASH named best diet for overall health