Lily Berthold-Bond is currently a sophomore at Tufts University, majoring in English and minoring in music. Having grown up in a chemical-free zone because of her mother’s sensitivity, she has come to embrace the green lifestyle and hopes to share its possibilities with the rest of her generation. Lily wrote “The Adventures of Green Girl,” consistently one of the most popular blogs on care2.com, about green living in college. She is currently working on writing green music with a guitarist friend who shares her vision and mission.
Lily's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- 26 random acts of kindness to try today
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Name the state where these natural wonders are located: Quiz
- Hormones haywire? Balance them naturally!
- Do you know what your dreams mean?
- Stop shaming people who follow a gluten-free diet