Lily Berthold-Bond is currently a sophomore at Tufts University, majoring in English and minoring in music. Having grown up in a chemical-free zone because of her mother’s sensitivity, she has come to embrace the green lifestyle and hopes to share its possibilities with the rest of her generation. Lily wrote “The Adventures of Green Girl,” consistently one of the most popular blogs on care2.com, about green living in college. She is currently working on writing green music with a guitarist friend who shares her vision and mission.
Lily's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 12 illnesses that are commonly misdiagnosed
- Tyrannosaur 'gangs' terrorized ancient landscape
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 5 tiny home design ideas worth stealing
- Are you seafood savvy? Quiz
- 12 things you can do with your old shoes
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion