Lily Berthold-Bond is currently a sophomore at Tufts University, majoring in English and minoring in music. Having grown up in a chemical-free zone because of her mother’s sensitivity, she has come to embrace the green lifestyle and hopes to share its possibilities with the rest of her generation. Lily wrote “The Adventures of Green Girl,” consistently one of the most popular blogs on care2.com, about green living in college. She is currently working on writing green music with a guitarist friend who shares her vision and mission.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- See 6 months of Earth from space in 6 minutes
- World's deepest fish discovered 5 miles under the ocean surface
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 7 of the coldest places in the world to live: Bone chilling
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth