Lily Berthold-Bond is currently a sophomore at Tufts University, majoring in English and minoring in music. Having grown up in a chemical-free zone because of her mother’s sensitivity, she has come to embrace the green lifestyle and hopes to share its possibilities with the rest of her generation. Lily wrote “The Adventures of Green Girl,” consistently one of the most popular blogs on care2.com, about green living in college. She is currently working on writing green music with a guitarist friend who shares her vision and mission.
Lily's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- A zap to the brain can trigger a lucid dream
- 8 of the cutest toxic caterpillars
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth