Lily Berthold-Bond is currently a sophomore at Tufts University, majoring in English and minoring in music. Having grown up in a chemical-free zone because of her mother’s sensitivity, she has come to embrace the green lifestyle and hopes to share its possibilities with the rest of her generation. Lily wrote “The Adventures of Green Girl,” consistently one of the most popular blogs on care2.com, about green living in college. She is currently working on writing green music with a guitarist friend who shares her vision and mission.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- 12 recipes for coconut from breakfast to dessert
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 10 natural cough remedies