Laura DiMugno is an editor, writer and journalist whose work has spanned a broad range of content areas, including energy, the environment, science, nature, travel, food, health, sustainability, cleantech and policy. In addition to writing for Mother Nature Network, she currently works as an editor for several cleantech/energy publications and websites, as well as contributes to other sites, like The Huffington Post. She is passionate about science, animals, travel, world cultures, nature and all the wonders of Planet Earth.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- How to clean brass naturally
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'