Laura DiMugno is an editor, writer and journalist whose work has spanned a broad range of content areas, including energy, the environment, science, nature, travel, food, health, sustainability, cleantech and policy. In addition to writing for Mother Nature Network, she currently works as an editor for several cleantech/energy publications and websites, as well as contributes to other sites, like The Huffington Post. She is passionate about science, animals, travel, world cultures, nature and all the wonders of Planet Earth.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 snow day food commandments
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- Baked Avocado Fries: Recipe
- Homemade driveway deicers: We tested it
- The dog poem that made Johnny Carson cry
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion