Laura DiMugno is an editor, writer and journalist whose work has spanned a broad range of content areas, including energy, the environment, science, nature, travel, food, health, sustainability, cleantech and policy. In addition to writing for Mother Nature Network, she currently works as an editor for several cleantech/energy publications and websites, as well as contributes to other sites, like The Huffington Post. She is passionate about science, animals, travel, world cultures, nature and all the wonders of Planet Earth.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- Do Unto Animals: The new book from Tracey Stewart that aims to help us help animals
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Stunned by Yosemite: A trip that will make you feel alive
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Happy Save the Frogs Day
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA