Laura DiMugno is an editor, writer and journalist whose work has spanned a broad range of content areas, including energy, the environment, science, nature, travel, food, health, sustainability, cleantech and policy. In addition to writing for Mother Nature Network, she currently works as an editor for several cleantech/energy publications and websites, as well as contributes to other sites, like The Huffington Post. She is passionate about science, animals, travel, world cultures, nature and all the wonders of Planet Earth.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What's the deal with cats and windows?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Guess which cars are magnets for speeding tickets? (Hint: It's not the Ferraris)
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- Celestial sights to check out in the October sky, including a lunar eclipse
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 11 startling stats about Earth's disappearing wildlife
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- The mystery of Devil's Kettle Falls