Laura DiMugno is an editor, writer and journalist whose work has spanned a broad range of content areas, including energy, the environment, science, nature, travel, food, health, sustainability, cleantech and policy. In addition to writing for Mother Nature Network, she currently works as an editor for several cleantech/energy publications and websites, as well as contributes to other sites, like The Huffington Post. She is passionate about science, animals, travel, world cultures, nature and all the wonders of Planet Earth.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 cheap ways to save 1,000 gallons of water
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- When are you supposed to tip?
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Extraordinary images from Iceland, a place of fire and ice
- Elephant smashes house, then saves crying baby