Laura DiMugno is an editor, writer and journalist whose work has spanned a broad range of content areas, including energy, the environment, science, nature, travel, food, health, sustainability, cleantech and policy. In addition to writing for Mother Nature Network, she currently works as an editor for several cleantech/energy publications and websites, as well as contributes to other sites, like The Huffington Post. She is passionate about science, animals, travel, world cultures, nature and all the wonders of Planet Earth.
Laura's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- What's a Twike? It's half-bike, half-electric car
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Intimate portraits spotlight shelter animals and the humans who love them
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux