Lauren Dolowich, a student at Jericho High School, is a writer and photographer for her school's online newspaper. As a fledgling documentary filmmaker and blogger, Lauren is passionate about the environmental impact of our food sources and the socio-political issues that affect what we eat. She is also active in the community, providing wellness initiatives and creative learning materials in underserved communities. Lauren is an avid varsity tennis player.
Lauren's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- How to hike with your cat
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- How to shed winter weight before winter is over
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- What your blood type says about you
- How often do you really need to shower?