Lauren Dolowich, a student at Jericho High School, is a writer and photographer for her school's online newspaper. As a fledgling documentary filmmaker and blogger, Lauren is passionate about the environmental impact of our food sources and the socio-political issues that affect what we eat. She is also active in the community, providing wellness initiatives and creative learning materials in underserved communities. Lauren is an avid varsity tennis player.
Lauren's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog