Lauren Dolowich, a student at Jericho High School, is a writer and photographer for her school's online newspaper. As a fledgling documentary filmmaker and blogger, Lauren is passionate about the environmental impact of our food sources and the socio-political issues that affect what we eat. She is also active in the community, providing wellness initiatives and creative learning materials in underserved communities. Lauren is an avid varsity tennis player.
Lauren's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to make overnight oats
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- IKEA's 'Better Shelter' refugee housing units heading to Iraq
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- How to get rid of wasps naturally