Lauren Dolowich, a student at Jericho High School, is a writer and photographer for her school's online newspaper. As a fledgling documentary filmmaker and blogger, Lauren is passionate about the environmental impact of our food sources and the socio-political issues that affect what we eat. She is also active in the community, providing wellness initiatives and creative learning materials in underserved communities. Lauren is an avid varsity tennis player.
Lauren's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- How to hike with your cat
- Newborn orca calves make waves in Pacific Northwest
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- What is freezing fog?
- What is the blue hour? Learn about this magic time between daylight and darkness
- Bras don't actually work, says French study