Lauren Dolowich, a student at Jericho High School, is a writer and photographer for her school's online newspaper. As a fledgling documentary filmmaker and blogger, Lauren is passionate about the environmental impact of our food sources and the socio-political issues that affect what we eat. She is also active in the community, providing wellness initiatives and creative learning materials in underserved communities. Lauren is an avid varsity tennis player.
Lauren's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- What your blood type says about you
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- 7 things you didn't know about prairie dogs
- What happens when you blow bubbles when it's minus 49 degrees?